The GigaOm Sonar report is designed to help businesses choose the best provider of storage-as-a-service (STaaS) solutions – and in the newest edition, Zadara scores higher than Pure Storage, NetApp, IBM and every other STaaS vendor covered. In fact, Zadara is the only provider to receive the highest rating of “Exceptional” across all of the seven criteria in the report. Naturally, we’re delighted all of our team’s hard work is paying off! GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti highlights why Zadara excels in every area:
- Initial commitment – There’s no minimum commitment with Zadara. Pricing is simple and consistent.
- Ease of use – Solutions are fully managed by Zadara. UIs and APIs are easy to use.
- Breadth of solution – As well as providing block, file, and object storage, available on premises and in the cloud, Zadara also offers EC2-compatible compute and its Federated Edge program.
- Multi-tenancy – Zadara is fully multi-tenant with good reporting and chargeback capabilities.
- Ecosystem – Zadara has always been based on STaaS and it has deployed more than 300 petabytes worldwide