- Choice. When you visit our Website for the first time, a pop-up will be displayed stating the cookies we use and enabling you to exercise choice regarding some of the cookies, as detailed below. Some cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and you may not disable them. By entering and using our Website, you agree to the usage of Necessary Cookies (as defined below). If you do not agree to the use of these cookies, you are required to discontinue your use of the Website. Specific permission is requested in the pop-up for all other cookies which are not Strictly Necessary Cookies and which assist us to improve the performance of the Website and better understand usage patterns of the Website. You are free to disable such cookies through your browser as detailed under Section 5 below.
- Types of cookies we use. We use the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary Cookies” are cookies that are used for technical reasons in order to help our Website to function, and to increase its efficiency and security.
- “Performance Cookies” are cookies that help us to better understand the needs and preferences of our Website Users, in order to improve our Website. For example, some cookies provide us with insights about the performance of certain webpages, features and content of our Website; i.e. the number of Website Users who visited, viewed and/or used such webpages, features and content.
- “Advertising/Targeting Cookies” are cookies that are used in order to display relevant advertising content to our Website Users.
- “Analytics” Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- “Functional” Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
- “Non Necessary” Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
- “Preferences” Preference cookies are used to store user preferences to provide content that is customized and convenient for the users, like the language of the website or the location of the visitor.
Please visit our Cookie Tables List https://www.zadara.com/cookie-list/ for more information regarding the cookies that are used by us and third parties as part of our services. Please note that these tables may be updated from time to time to provide you with the latest information.
- Managing Cookie preferences.
- You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘Settings’. You can then adjust the available enabled sliders to ‘On’ or ‘Off’, then clicking ‘Save and close’. You may need to refresh your page in order for your settings to take effect.
- Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device, please visit aboutcookies.orgor www.allaboutcookies.org.
- For more information about how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please visit:
To find information relating to other browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Contact Us.
All rights reserved © Zadara Storage Ltd.
Last updated – November 2020