If you’re an MSP – or a hardware reseller transforming into an MSP – many cloud companies want to be your new best friend.
Hyperscalers seem to make everything simple. They offer everything an MSP wants to deliver in one convenient place.
But that simplicity has some drawbacks.
If you tie your colors to a hyperscaler’s mast, you risk becoming locked into their technology stack. It’s harder to differentiate from what competitors are already doing. And before you know it, you’ve lost your independence. What happens to your margins when they decide to raise its prices? And what if your “partner” decides to offer your customers a better deal?
Zadara is a different kind of partner to MSPs – and in this post, we’re sharing how our new zCompute services helps you grow your business while staying independent.
Why Zadara and our partners grow together
Before we get to zCompute, let’s talk about the principles behind it, and all of Zadara’s services for MSPs. Growth is important to us, like it is to you. And grow we have, being listed on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 three years running.
This growth has allowed us to do exciting new things. Like partnering with the Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN team for the 2021 Formula One season. The team will be using low-latency Zadara technologies at trackside, all over the world.
At Zadara we know our success depends on our MSP partners.
Our managed cloud services are designed to give you a competitive advantage with:
- Fully elastic resources you can place on premises, co-located, or in the cloud, with a 100% OpEx model
- Fully managed services, including 24/7/365 proactive support and management
- Affordable and predictable costs. We don’t charge egress fees for migration and multi-cloud data use, for example.
- Enterprise-grade performance and security
So, with Zadara you have less to manage and more to offer.
And while we don’t lock you into a technology stack, we do give you a wide choice of them. If you and your customers are already familiar with AWS, you can use our AWS-compatible APIs – and run your existing applications without making changes. There’s nothing new to learn, the transition is seamless, and you’ll also make savings.
More than storage: introducing zCompute
Now, Zadara is helping MSPs meet a whole new set of customer needs with zCompute, an elastic enterprise compute service for any workload.
Place zCompute where you want it – co-located, in a private data center, or public cloud – and you can use it to develop, deploy, run, and virtualize any application. You pay for what you use and can scale to meet any need.
This means you can use zCompute to offer your own brand of services, instead of reselling something your customers could eventually choose to buy elsewhere.
But that doesn’t mean zCompute is complex to offer. It’s designed for MSPs, so you can:
- Self-service provisioning
- Use pre-defined and customizable instance types with auto-scaling and load balancing
- Use familiar EC2-compatible APIs and EBS storage
- Monitor everything in a single platform, and optionally allow your customers to monitor their consumption
So, zCompute is flexible, familiar, predictable, scalable, and places wherever you and your customers need it. You can start a free trial today.
Compete At The Edge: Win more customers with zCompute
So, how could Zadara help you meet more customer challenges?
For the first time, MSPs can now deploy edge cloud workloads anywhere in the world, not just within their own data centers, with Zadara’s new Federated Edge (FE) program. We are on track to achieve our goal of more than 300 Federated Edge clouds and 1000 Zadara Edge clouds by the end of 2021. By joining the Federated Edge, MSPs will have the first mover advantage in their region.
Federated Edge now enables MSP Hosting Service Providers to provision IT ‘as-a-Service’ business solutions to customers as close as necessary to their workloads. Like deploying in their own data centers, MSPs can now optimize for latency, price, performance and security/compliance; through a shared revenue model. While maintaining favorable margins.
Some of the ways include:
- Helping customers move back from public cloud – by offering them more consistent performance, predictable costs, and AWS compatibility without the lock-in
- Delivering cloud services closer to the customer or data source – because zCompute can be placed where it delivers lower latency and higher performance than public cloud. And the Zadara Cloud offers 300+ global locations for better public cloud performance.
- Expanding their compute offering – zCompute is ideal for customers who need EC2-compatible services but prefer to work with a local MSP partner
- Make Geographical Coverage a Key Differentiator – with Zadara’s FE program, provision IT ‘as-a-Service’ business solutions to customers as close as necessary to their workloads with just a few clicks.
If your customers have use cases like these, zCompute can help you meet them and deliver recurring revenue growth as needs grow… without the risks of partnering with a hyperscaler.
If you’d like to know more, use the links below or talk to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.